First Steps In Social Enterprise is A FREE 12 week business advice and support programme provided by social enterprises and sector specialists.
The structured opportunity to help you develop your business plan, test the viability of your idea and prepare to trade, supported by experienced specialist and peers.
First Steps in Social Enterprise
Are you a budding social entrepreneur from a migrant background, or someone with a business idea for a social enterprise that will benefit both minorities and the wider community?
- Do you want free advice to help you get your venture off of the ground?
Who is it for?
- People from migrant backgrounds with a social enterprise idea
- People with a social enterprise idea that is migrant/minority led or benefitting
- * Migrants are defined as anyone born outside the UK who is now residing here.
Places are limited for this exciting, innovative programme:
When does the programme start and how long do I have to apply?
- Application process June 12th - July 12th
- Interviewing process July 14th - August 16th
- Programme duration September - November 2013