1) What is your role at CAN?
Digital Copy and Content Executive aka Web Person.
2) What does your role entail?
Looking at ways to improve CAN’s website and digital communications. Updating the website with events and organisation info, building web pages, ensuring customers have log in details to the meeting room booking system and CANNECT.
3) How long have you been a part of the CAN team?
Since May, I recently had my 3 month CANniversary!
4) What’s great about working for CAN?
Getting to hear about and meet lots of exciting, innovative organisations all working to create their version of change. Working with a team with a great sense of humour, getting to take ownership of the website and be involved in innovative digital projects.
5) In your role as Digital Copy and Content Executive what would be your top tip to others?
“Imitation is the highest form of flattery.”
Spend time seeing what other, similar organisations are doing and take inspiration from them.
6) Which 5 famous people would you invite to dinner & why?
Michael Jackson and Sia to provide the entertainment. Charlotte from Geordie Shore because she is hilarious. Katie Piper to hear about her life. George RR Martin, to talk about Game of Thrones with.