SOCIAL VALUE CONFERENCE
Social Enterprise UK, in partnership with CAN Invest
24 September | 10:30am - 4:30pm | Bristol | 20% Early Bird discount available until 6 September
A practical one day conference for public bodies, commissioners and social enterprises, designed to help delegates effectively implement the Social Value Act and improve understanding of what this new legislation means in practice.
WHAT DELEGATES CAN EXPECT:
• Support to help demonstrate, commission and measure social value
• Insights from commissioners, social enterprise and public sector leaders into best practice
• Practical workshops led by expert speakers to help delegates effectively implement the Act
• Commissioning for social value
• Selling your social value: making the most of your usp
• Impact measurement: proving what you do & how to account for impact
See a full breakdown of the workshops.
Member Social Enterprise UK - £95 +VAT | Non-Member Social Enterprise & Charity - £120 +VAT | Non-Member Public Sector & Housing Association- £180 +VAT | Non-Member Private Sector - £320 +VAT
Book online or telephone 01323 637753